A couple weeks ago (Sorry, Allison!), I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by A Window Into My World. Thank you!!!
Now there are a few rules that come with the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the Award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
These are just a couple that I’ve bookmarked. I read lots of others though!
Seven things about me:
1. I have two things that I am crazy about – Music and Books. Anything and everything else is secondary.
2. Like my friend who nominated me, I am also very into herbs, alternative healthcare, living naturally, etc. Unlike her, I do not keep myself up at night thinking about cutting up chickens 🙂 Just playing with you, Allison. I’m hoping to start a midwifery course very soon.
3. I love reading mysteries. Any mystery written by Agatha Christie, Nancy Drew, and the Farmhouse Mysteries series by The Castleberrys are some of my favorites.
4. I’m not usually a very outdoorsy girl, but lately I’ve been enjoying getting my hands dirty. We’re currently planting a very big garden, so I kind of have to though.
5. My favorite color is blue. And brown.
6. My mom has lately started calling me the “Queen of Freebies”. Yes, I like getting free stuff. I especially like getting free books and music 😉
7. I have several favorite movies. Some great ones that I’ve seen lately are “The Adventures of TinTin”, “We Bought A Zoo”, “Jeremy Fink and The Meaning of Life”, and “Courageous”. I’m looking forward to the release of The Avengers and Mirror, Mirror.